Access to water [electronic resource] / directed by Thorkel Hyllested & Frank Piasecki Poulsen.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- Copenhagen : Danish Broadcasting Corporation, 2006.
- Struggles for democracy in southern Africa
VAST: academic video online
1 online resource (28 min.).
- AIDS (Disease)
Democracy -- Swaziland.
- Documentary films.
- This edition in English.
- Democracy is more than just the right to vote. For a country to be truly democratic, its citizens must have the opportunity to affect the development of their society and to take part in the decisions that concern them. In four programmes we focus on democracy and the democratic processes in Southern Africa by following four different grass-roots organisations struggling to achieve the dream of democracy.Through their personality and activities, the main characters give us insight into the struggle and a powerful impression of the scale of the problems facing southern Africa.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Nov. 27, 2013).
- Hyllested, Thorkel. , Director
Piasecki Poulsen, Frank. , Director
Alexander Street Press.
- Other format:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|