Holy Land [electronic resource] : Christians in peril / by Pierre Rehov.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- Falls Church, VA : Landmark Media, 2011.
- Middle East : another perspective
VAST: academic video online
1 online resource (50 min.).
- Arab-Israeli conflict.
Christianity -- Palestine.
Christians -- Crimes against -- Palestine.
Christians -- Palestine.
Islam -- Relations -- Christianity.
Offenses against religion -- Palestine.
Persecution -- Palestine.
- In English and Arabic.
- One of the most important aspects of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict that has been overlooked is the plight of Christians in the Holy Land. Christians in the Palestinian territories have dropped from 15 percent of the Arab population in 1950 to just two percent today. This Christian exodus is a result of many factors, including the fighting between Israelis and Palestinians, but perhaps most significantly, the religious persecution these Christians encounter from their Muslim neighbors.
- Previously published as DVD.
Title from resource description page (viewed Apr. 27, 2012).
- Rehov, Pierre.
Alexander Street Press.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|