The unholy battle for Rome [electronic resource] / directed and edited by Grant Slawson.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- New York, N.Y. : A&E Television Networks, 2005.
1 online resource (46 min.).
- Hitler, Adolf, 1889-1945.
World War, 1939-1945 -- Campaigns -- Italy -- Rome.
World War, 1939-1945 -- Italy -- Rome.
Rome (Italy) -- History -- 1870-1945.
- Nonfiction films
- This edition in English.
- Examines the reasons, both symbolic and strategic, for Hitler's invasion of Rome during WWII. With research based on eyewitness accounts and previously confidential documents, Katz paints the picture of a Faustian pact between the Vatican and the occupying Germans, which he believes was fueled by their shared fear of Communism. Features interviews with ordinary Roman citizens, informants, opportunists, and double agents.
- Title from resource description page (viewed May 7, 2013).
- Slawson, Grant.
Alexander Street Press.
Arts and Entertainment Network.
- Other format:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|