Examination of the foot and ankle [electronic resource] / presented by Jeffrey A. Ross.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- Monterey, CA : Healthy Learning, 2010.
- Sports medicine and exercise science in video
1 online resource (61 min.).
- Ankle -- Examination.
Foot -- Examination.
- Nonfiction films
- This edition in English.
- Examination of the Foot and Ankle features a Clinical Workshop/Hands-On Demonstration from the 2010 ACSM annual meeting. The video reviews the most common overuse injuries involving the foot and ankle, including their causes, and details how to evaluate and identify each type of injury. The video also presents a hands-on workshop that explains and shows how to conduct a physical examination of the foot and ankle, how to undertake a gait analysis, and how to determine the type of injury that may exist.
Foot and Ankle Anatomy
- Title from resource description page (viewed Nov. 7, 2012).
- Ross, Jeffrey A., physician. , Narrator
Alexander Street Press.
- Other format:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|