Barefoot core workout [electronic resource] / presented by Annette Lang.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- Monterey, CA : Healthy Learning, 2007.
- Sports medicine and exercise science in video
1 online resource (47 min.).
Physical education and training.
- Instructional films.
- This edition in English.
- Barefoot Core Workout presents a detailed overview of a full-body routine that starts by having the exercisers take their shoes off. Starting the workout at the bottom (i.e., bare feet) enables all of the muscles through an individual's entire kinetic chain to work together in functional movements along three planes of motion, thereby challenging the exerciser's whole body. The DVD reviews the fact that this program can be done as either a warm-up or as a full-body exercise routine. The DVD also explains how any one of the exercises can be incorporated into a personal training program.
- Why barefoot?
Let's get started : walking and lunge patterns
Seated and prone postures and exercises
Remember to modify workout to one's ability
Bridges, dead bug, supine postures and exercises.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Nov. 18, 2013).
- Lang, Annette, 1959- , Speaker
Alexander Street Press.
- Other format:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|