Cardioprotective benefits of vigorous physical activity [electronic resource] : the risk benefit issue / presented by Barry A. Franklin, Paul T. Williams, I-Min Lee and David P. Swain.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- Monterey, CA : Healthy Learning, 2010.
- Sports medicine and exercise science in video
1 online resource (119 min.).
- Cardiovascular fitness.
- This edition in English.
- The (5) presentations from the Select Symposium at the 2010 ACSM annual meeting on the current data concerning the benefits and risks of engaging in vigorous exercise are included in a single DVD. Almost two full hours of authoritative information and insights.
- Introduction (Barry A. Franklin)
Cardioprotective benefits of vigorous physical activity : an epidemiologic perspective (I-Min Lee)
The national runners' health study : what have we learned? (Paul T. Williams)
Unique physiological adaptations to vigorous exercise (David P. Swain)
Putting the risk of vigorous physical activity into perspective (Barry A. Franklin)
Question and answer session.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Nov. 18, 2013).
- Franklin, Barry A. , Speaker
Lee, I-Min. , Speaker
Swain, David P. , Speaker
Williams, Paul T. (Ph.D.) , Speaker
Alexander Street Press.
- Other format:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|