How to get quality results with submaximal cycle ergometer fitness tests [electronic resource] / presented by William G. Herbert.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- Monterey, CA : Healthy Learning, 2007.
- Sports medicine and exercise science in video
1 online resource (56 min.).
Exercise tests -- Methodology.
Exercise -- Physiological aspects.
Oxygen consumption (Physiology)
Physical fitness -- Physiological aspects.
Physical fitness -- Testing.
- Instructional films.
- This edition in English.
- Submaximal cycle ergometer fitness testing is increasingly popular in health/fitness facilities due to its ease of use and the modest investment in the equipment needed for conducting this test. There are numerous factors that have the potential to reduce the quality of information obtained in the most popular forms of the test. How to Get Quality Results With Submaximal Cycle Ergometer Fitness Tests assumes a basic familiarity with the YMCA and Astrand-Rhyming cycle ergometer protocols, which are based on steady-state, heart-rate responses. In-depth information is presented on ways that the health/fitness professional can perform the test to emphasize maximal useful information, technical precision, and the elimination of error factors.
- How to get quality results with submaximal cycle ergometer fitness tests
Factors affecting cycle ergometer tests.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Nov. 18, 2013).
- Herbert, William G. , Speaker
Alexander Street Press.
- Other format:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|