Perspectives on correct approaches to conditioning athletes [electronic resource] / presented by Carl Foster.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- Monterey, CA : Healthy Learning, 2006.
- Sports medicine and exercise science in video
1 online resource (48 min.).
- Athletes -- Training of.
Exercise -- Physiological aspects.
Physical education and training.
Sports -- Physiological aspects.
- This edition in English.
- Perspectives on Correct Approaches to Conditioning Athletes reviews the training mistakes that can keep athletes from achieving their goals and what coaches can do to avoid them. The DVD places particular emphasis on the factors involved in the over training syndrome and what can be done to treat it. The DVD also explains why sometimes training can be more important to an athlete than competition itself.
- Perspectives on correct approaches to conditioning athletes part 1
Perspectives on correct approaches to conditioning athletes part 2.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Nov. 18, 2013).
- Foster, Carl, 1947- , Speaker
Alexander Street Press.
- Other format:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|