New models to study gene plasticity in skeletal muscle [electronic resource] / presented by Brian Tseng and Keith Baar.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- Monterey, CA : Healthy Learning, 2010.
- Sports medicine and exercise science in video
1 online resource (53 min.).
- Muscular dystrophy.
- This edition in English.
- New Models to Study Gene Plasticity in Skeletal Muscle features a Colloquium from the 2010 ACSM annual meeting. The DVD details the key factors involved in duchenne muscular dystrophy and explores a new approach in how researchers and clinicians in the world of muscular dystrophy are going after this terrible disease. The DVD also looks at other possible uses of muscle tissue engineering with muscular skeletal tissue.
- Novel models to study gene plasticity in skeletal muscle
Questions and answers
Using machines and engineered muscle to probe musculoskeletal physiology and function.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Nov. 18, 2013).
- Baar, Keith. , Speaker
Tseng, Brian. , Speaker
Alexander Street Press.
- Other format:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|