Remember me in red [electronic resource] / director Hector Ceballos.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- San Francisco, CA : Frameline, 2011.
1 online resource (15 min.).
- Funeral rites and ceremonies -- Drama.
Transgender people -- Drama.
- This edition in Spanish with English subtitles.
- Item dramatizes the funeral of a transgendered (male to female) suicide victim. The parents, newly arrived from Mexico, insist that their son be buried as a male, while the community of friends want to bury him as the woman they knew. "In this heartbreaking story of strong emotions, memory, and truth, Alma's friends pull together to honor both the parents' wishes and those of Alma herself" -- Original container.
- Ceballos, Hector.
Alexander Street Press.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|