The self-correcting nature of science [electronic resource] / presented by Brian J. Whipp.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- Monterey, CA : Healthy Learning, 2010.
- Sports medicine and exercise science in video
1 online resource (73 min.).
- This edition in English.
- The Self-Correcting Nature of Science features the D.B. Dill Historical Lecture from the 2010 ACSM annual meeting. In a compelling fashion, the DVD reviews the self-correcting aspect of scientific inquiry and details how science has corrected misdirections and expunged errors over the years. In that regard, the DVD explores the ideas and insights of more than a dozen of the most renowned cultivators of scientific thought in the history of mankind.
- Lecture, part 1
Lecture, part 2.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Nov. 18, 2013).
- Whipp, Brian J. , Speaker
Alexander Street Press.
- Other format:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|