Everyman. Unforgiven : legacy of a lynching [electronic resource] / produced and directed by Paul Sapin.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- London, England : British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC), 1995.
1 online resource (49 min.)
- Cameron, James, 1914-2006.
Lynching -- Indiana -- Marion County.
- Documentary television programs.
- In English.
- James Cameron is the only survivor of the lynching of three black men in Indiana, 1930, prompted by the murder of a white man and rape of his girlfriend. He is now 80 years old and has founded the Black Holocaust Museum in Milwaukee to remind the world of the atrocities committed against black people in America. Ku Klux Klan members, the mayor of the town and relatives of those hanged and the murdered man recollect the night and the era.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Nov. 11, 2014).
- Cameron, James, 1914-2006. , Speaker
Sapin, Paul. , Producer, Director
Tyson, Cathy. , Narrator
Alexander Street Press.
British Broadcasting Corporation. , Production company
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|