Examination of the knee [electronic resource] / Bashir Zikria.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- Monterey, CA : Healthy Learning, 2010.
- Sports medicine and exercise science in video
1 online resource (44 min.).
- Knee -- Diseases -- Diagnosis.
Knee -- Diseases.
Knee -- Examination.
- Nonfiction films
- This edition in English.
- "This DVD provides an overview of the key factors that should be considered when evaluating knee pain. It reviews the basic anatomy of the knee, as well as details for determining range of motion and strength in the knee. In addition, the DVD outlines tests for evaluating anterior knee pain and tests for examining the meniscus and for assessing instability in the various areas of the knee. It also features a hands-on demonstration of how to conduct several of the tests involved in conducting an examination of the knee. It includes: Anatomystability of the knee; basic knee examinspection; basic knee exampalpation; basic knee examrange of motion; basic knee examstrength; basic knee examanterior knee tests; basic knee exammeniscus tests; basic knee examanterior instability; basic knee examposterior instability; basic knee exammedical & lateral instability; basic knee exammultiple ligament injury; basic knee examinationconstant elements; and a demonstration."--Publisher.
- "Clinical workshop -- Hands-on demonstration"--Original cover.
Presented at 57th annual ACSM meeting June 1-5, 2010, Baltimore, MD.
- Zikria, Bashir A. (Bashir Ahmad), 1932-
Alexander Street Press.
American College of Sports Medicine.
- Other format:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|