Functional core training for life [electronic resource] / presented by Michol Dalcourt ; produced by IDEA Health & Fitness Association.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- Monterey, CA : Healthy Learning, 2010.
- Sports medicine and exercise science in video
1 online resource (97 min.).
- Instructional films.
- This edition in English.
- How does the body really function in life? What is the role of the core and what structures are important? Functional Core Training for Life provides an overview of the fundamentals of the functional core and how to train it to be maximally effective. The DVD explores several key topics, including the practical anatomy and biomechanics of the core, core exercises that transfer to life, and programming for the core.The DVD details many of the common mistakes that the fitness industry makes and what can be learned from them. It includes information appropriate for a wide variety of individuals ranging from elite athletes to new exercisers.
What is the core?
- Title from resource description page (viewed Nov. 18, 2013).
- Dalcourt, Michol. , Speaker
Alexander Street Press.
IDEA Health & Fitness Association. , Producer
- Other format:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|