Dietary glycemic index and glycemic load in health and exercise [electronic resource] / presented by Stephen Wong, Jennie Brand-Miller and Yajun Chen ; produced by the American College of Sports Medicine.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- Monterey, CA : Healthy Learning, 2011.
- Sports medicine and exercise science in video
1 online resource (51 min.).
- Instructional films.
- This edition in English.
- Dietary Glycemic Index and Glycemic Load in Health and Exercise explores the significance of dietary glycemic index (GI) and glycemic load (GL) in nutrition for health and exercise performance. The DVD discusses the affect of (GI) and (GL) on both the capacity of an individual to engage in endurance and the exerciser's subsequent performance in a specific endurance activity. The DVD also looks at the possible relationship between disease (health) and GI.
- Dietary glycemic index and glycemic load in health
Glycemic index and disease
GI and weight control
Glycemic index (GI), glycemic load (GL) and endurance exercise performance.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Nov. 18, 2013).
- Brand Miller, Janette, 1952- , Speaker
Chen, Yajun (Lecturer) , Speaker
Wong, Stephen H. , Speaker
Alexander Street Press.
American College of Sports Medicine. , Producer
- Other format:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|