What did Farrakhan say and when did he say it? [electronic resource] / by Tony Brown Productions Inc.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- New York : Tony Brown Productions, 2000.
- Black studies in video
Tony Brown's Journal
1 online resource (26 min.).
- Elijah Muhammad, 1897-1975.
X, Malcolm, 1925-1965 -- Assassination.
- This edition in English.
- The media recently reported that Minister Louis Farrakhan admitted in a nationally televised interview that he might have been ""complicit"" through his words in the death of Malcolm X. Was that the first time Min. Farrakhan admitted his words might have contributed to Malcolm X's death? This program provides a rare glimpse of a vintage conversation 15 years ago between Tony Brown and Min. Farrakhan about his role in the assassination of Malcolm X.
- Title from resource description page (viewed March 28, 2014).
- Farrakhan, Louis. , Interviewee
Brown, Tony, M.P.S.W. , Interviewer
Alexander Street Press.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|