All the way [electronic resource] / directed by Shi Runjiu.
- Other Title:
- Original title: Zou dao di
Academic Video Online.
- Honolulu, HI : Asia Pacific Films, 2001.
- Asian film online
1 online resource (83 min.).
- Feature films.
Motion pictures, Chinese.
- Feature films.
- This edition in Mandarin with English subtitles.
- This love story is disguised as a road drama and a crime story with all the twists and turns along the way. Aptly directed by Shi Runjiu, with engaging cinematography that matches the feel of the story, All The Way involves many stories of many people surrounding one goal -- find the guy who's got the goods. The goods are antique coins that have been stolen more than once by Ah Dong who has a racket going with 'rescuing' and stealing the coins. But now it seems his racket is ruined, and fate is closing in on him. His girlfriend Molly catches a ride with a delivery driver of a new van. The driver, Hong-wei, is drawn into Ah Dong and Molly's fate as they coerce him with a shotgun to his head. Two truck drivers, two policemen, one artist, two thugs, a few other police characters -- all are drawn in as the crime drama deepens. Molly's story of meeting and loving Ah Dong is tender and touching when told to Hong-wei. This is the love story part -- trying to save the one you love and being found by love again. All the Way takes us on a ride to where love and crime meet. Festivals: Berlin International Film Festival, 2001.
- Shi, Runjiu, 1969-
Alexander Street Press.
Asia Pacific Films.com.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|