Neurobiology and narrative therapy [electronic resource] : therapeutic practices for lasting changes / presented by Marie-Nathalie Beaudoin.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- [Alexandria, Virginia] : Microtraining Associates, 2012.
1 online resource (76 minutes)
- Counseling psychology.
- Instructional films.
- In English.
- System Details:
- data file
- How can we make insightful conversations, moments of wisdom, and people's experiences of competency stick in their memories and become usable in their everyday lives? Using playful explanations of brain structures, funny demonstrations of their implications, and live interviews with adults and children, this video offers critical ideas on how to empower people to live to their fullest potential while dealing with the intricacies of their unique lives. Boudoin works with a female client struggling with anxiety over her workload. She also counsels a young Asian American women dealing with strict family cultural expectations. Applicable to a wide range of issues, the unique ideas in this lively video will assist professionals in accomplishing the original goal of our profession: increasing well-being, optimism, and agency.
- Title from resource description page (viewed October 6, 2015).
- Beaudoin, Marie-Nathalie, teacher.
Alexander Street Press.
Microtraining Associates, production company.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|