Forming and operating a private company [electronic resource] / produced by Law Vision.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- Australia : Law Vision, 2000.
1 online resource (27 min.)
- New business enterprises -- Australia.
Small business -- Australia.
- Instructional films.
- This edition in English.
- This production examines the formation of a small private company and the necessary steps involved. What exactly is a company, what forms need to be completed and what are the duties and obligations that follow the setting up of a company? Tax implications and loans to directors are discussed. Anyone setting up in business or advising clients to incorporate will find this video essential viewing.
- Title from resource description page (viewed May 23, 2014).
- Mooy, Genevieve. , Narrator
Parker, Colin. , Speaker
Tanzer, Greg. , Speaker
Alexander Street Press.
Law Vision, Australian Multimedia Training Productions. , Producer
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|