Categories of functional vision efficiency [electronic resource] / presented by Raquel M. Benabib, M.S., COVT.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- Fairacres, NM : Clinician's View, 2011.
- Rehabilitation therapy in video
1 online resource (54 min.).
- Visual training.
- This edition in English.
- This video presents the Functional Vision Efficiency Categories I-IV. Visual profile, goals, objectives and intervention activities for each functional vision category are provided. Functional Category I: Learning to Orient the Visual System. Specific intervention activities designed to stimulate visual exploration and orientations are demonstrated. Functional Vision Efficiency Category II: Helping the Visual System Move & See. Children in this category require experience to establish localization, fixation, saccades, pursuits and ocular mobility. Functional Vision Category III: Beginning to Process Visual Information. Children in this category require strengthening of any weak areas of basic functional vision skills, work in perceptual skills, and an increased emphasis on near-far accommodation and focus. Functional Vision Efficiency Category IV: Making Visual Processing Efficient for Learning. Children in this category need refinement of their visual skills and the ability to sustain and maintain attention for learning.
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2012. (Rehabilitation therapy in video). Available via World Wide Web.
- Benabib, Raquel M. , Author
Alexander Street Press.
- Other format:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|