Crush on crustaceans [electronic resource] / produced by Paul Schneller.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- New South Wales : ABC Commercial, 2011.
- Catalyst ; Series 12, Episode 20, Part 6
1 online resource (4 min.)
- Crayfish culture.
Crayfish -- Behavior.
- Documentary films.
- This edition in English.
- When Dr Susan Lawler joined La Trobe University, with a doctorate in evolutionary genetics from Washington University, she discovered that Victoria was a hot spot for crayfish. To her surprise she found that scientists had conducted very little research into these intriguing freshwater crustaceans. Almost two decades later, still fascinated by the creatures, she continues her self-confessed 'romance'. She even keeps her favorite specimens as pets!
- Title from resource description page (viewed July 10, 2014).
- Schneller, Paul. , Producer
Alexander Street Press.
ABC Commercial. , Production company
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|