PBS NewsHour. Ethiopia's abundant farm investments leave many hungry, April 22, 2010 [electronic resource] / reported by Fred de Sam Lazaro.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- Arlington, VA : MacNeil-Lehrer Productions, 2010.
1 online resource (8 minutes)
- Agriculture -- Ethiopia.
Famines -- Ethiopia.
Food supply -- Ethiopia.
- Television news programs.
- In English.
- In Ethiopia, farms backed by foreign investors are growing with abundance, while native farmers subsist on food aid. Fred de Sam Lazaro reports about the unlikely abundance in a land known for famine.
- Title from resource description page (viewed May 13, 2014).
- Alexander Street Press.
Public Broadcasting Service (U.S.). , Production company
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|