Outdoor recreation. Understanding quality programming [electronic resource] / presented by Tim Bean ; produced by Healthy Learning.
- Other Title:
- Outdoor recreation : understanding quality programming
Academic Video Online.
- Monterey, CA : Healthy Learning, 2007.
- Sports medicine and exercise science in video
1 online resource (60 min.).
- Outdoor recreation.
Outdoor recreation -- Mangement.
- This edition in English.
- Outdoor Recreation: Understanding Quality Programming is designed to provide instructors and administrators of outdoor-recreation activities with a comprehensive overview of the essentials of providing quality experience-based learning programs. The basic concepts, skills, and exercises involved in successfully reaching out to and involving individuals in a group are discussed and demonstrated in an easy-to-understand manner. For the purpose of ensuring a personally meaningful experience for each and every participant, the techniques employed are appropriate for all outdoor-recreation settings and activities.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Mar. 24, 2014).
- Bean, Tim (Adult programs manager) , Speaker
Alexander Street Press.
Healthy Learning Videos. , Producer
- Other format:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|