Super tech. Episode 16 [electronic resource] / produced by Nick Farrow.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- Victoria, Australia : Switch International, 2004.
1 online resource (24 min.)
- Magnets -- Research.
Outer space -- Exploration.
- Documentary films.
- This edition in English.
- Episode 16 of "Super Tech" describes a tiny beetle that's said to make a giant contribution to aviation; fundamental research into matter using the world's most powerful magnet; and building the International Space Station with the best view in the solar system. Additional topics covered include: the cloned bull, hawk-eye, and an African dam.
- Title from resource description page (viewed July 15, 2014).
- Campbell, Craig. , Narrator
Farrow, Nick. , Producer
Alexander Street Press.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|