Cooking for health. Part 2, Desserts [electronic resource] / with Marguerite Patten.
- Other Title:
Academic Video Online.
- Derry, NH : Chip Taylor Communications, 2013.
1 online resource (39 minutes)
- Cooking (Natural foods) -- Technique.
- Instructional films.
- In English.
- System Details:
- data file
- Renowned author Marguerite Patten (Eat to Beat Arthritis, Classic British Dishes, International Cookery, Every Day Cookbook and Family Cookbook) switches to "Desserts" in this second part of a two-part, how-to cook program. As any good chef knows, almost everyone loves desserts, but Margaret too knows how important it is not to overdo the sweet stuff; so here she demonstrates how to cook a selection of delicious dessert dishes that are low in fat and calories, including an Oaty Fruit Foule, Almond Brulee, Norfolk Pudding, Carrot Cake and Apricot Gateau.
- Title from resource description page (viewed February 01, 2016).
- Patten, Marguerite, host.
Alexander Street Press.
Green Umbrella, LLC, production company.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|