Let it not be in vain [electronic resource] : suicide prevention / produced by Laura Nokes Lang.
- Other Title:
- Let it not be in vain : a program for the prevention of suicide and alcohol abuse
Academic Video Online.
- Derry, NH : Chip Taylor Communications, 2011.
- Counseling series
Counseling and therapy in video, volume 3
1 online resource (43 min.).
Suicide -- Prevention.
- Documentary films.
- This edition in English.
- Laura Nokes knows grief; Laura Nokes knows pain. Her son, Keith, a young man who had everything to live for, shocked her and her family by committing suicide. How does a loving parent deal with such a loss? How can a loving parent deal with such grief? Laura Nokes has faced those questions each day since Keith's death, and this program, the first of two, is a tangible testament to her son, a documentary in which she reaches out, in her way, to help others who may be considering suicide or others who may be grieving due to a suicide. Here she speaks to students at Westminster High School and Colorado State University about her son, his suicide, suicide prevention and alcohol abuse; also included are interviews with Keith's sister, girlfriend and friends.
- Title from resource description page (viewed May 8, 2014).
- Lang, Laura Nokes. , Producer
Alexander Street Press.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|