Autism now. 2, autism prevalence [electronic resource] / by Public Broadcasting Service (PBS).
- Other Title:
- Autism now : exploring the "phenomenal" increase in U.S. prevalence
Academic Video Online.
- Arlington, VA : MacNeil-Lehrer Productions, 2011.
- PBS newshour.
1 online resource (12 min.)
- Autism in children -- Case studies.
Autism -- Diagnosis.
- Television news programs.
- In English.
- In the second report in his Autism Now series, Robert MacNeil investigates why the number of children with autism is increasing in the U.S. He meets children at different points on the autism spectrum and gets several views on the increase in prevalence - from better diagnosis to a variety of environmental factors.
- Originally aired 19 April 2011.
- MacNeil, Robert, 1931-
Alexander Street Press.
Public Broadcasting Service (U.S.). , Production company
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|