Communicating with customers [electronic resource] / by Louis Welsh Schrank.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- Chicago, IL : Learning Seed, 2004.
- Global business and economics in video
1 online resource (15 min.).
- Customer relations.
- Educational films.
- This edition in English.
- On a first job, students suddenly find themselves 'on the other side of the counter' dealing with customers who range from polite to puzzled, from indecisive to just plain ornery. Communicating With Customers teaches how to deal with people-as-customers. Viewers learn how to defuse the anger of customer, the importance of attitude and appearance, how to deal with customers on the telephone and how to serve 'lemon aid.'
- Title from resource description page (viewed Mar. 12, 2014).
- Schrank, Louise Welsh. , Producer
Alexander Street Press.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|