Pietro Germi [electronic resource] : the good, the beautiful, and the bad / directed by Claudio Bondi.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- [S.I.] : Ascent Entertainment, 2009.
1 online resource (60 min.)
- Germi, Pietro, 1914-1974.
Motion picture authorship.
- Documentary films.
- In Italian.
- This is the cinematographic journey of "Pietro Germi: The good the beautiful, the ugly" From the end of neo-realist to the invention of Comedy -- Italian style, from the impeccable construction of genre films to experimentation with new paths. The man with the cigar in his mouth and 'his trousers turned up' as he is described -- is rediscovered through the testimonies of his actors and his peers. A portrait that reveals the remarkable cinematic work of the "Great Carpenter"", a nickname given by Federico Fellini to his friend Pietro Germi.
- Title from resource description page (viewed May 13, 2014).
- Bondì, Claudio, 1944- , Director
Alexander Street Press.
Ascent Entertainment. , Production company
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|