Railways of the Moselle [electronic resource] / by John Cocking.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- Pottstown, PA : MVD Entertainment Group, 2013.
1 online resource (49 min.)
- Railroads -- France.
Railroads -- Germany.
Railroad travel -- France.
Railroad travel -- Germany.
- Documentary films.
- In English.
- From Bussang in France to Koblenz in Germany, the river Moselle (to give its French spelling) swells from a trickling stream to become one of the great commercial waterways of Europe. A wide variety of railways follow its tortuous route. Unfortunately the remote line which followed the infant stream from its source closed some time ago but from Remiremont through Nancy, Metz, Thionville, and Trier to its confluence with the Rhine in Koblenz, railways are never far away from the river.
- Title from resource description page (viewed May 13, 2014).
- Oldfield, Martin. , Narrator
Cocking, John. , Director
Alexander Street Press.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|