Matrix algebra tutor. Cramer's rule [electronic resource] / by Jason Gibson.
- Other Title:
- Cramers rule
Academic Video Online.
- Venice, CA : TMW Media Group, 2011.
1 online resource (30 min.)
- Educational films.
- In English.
- This program covers the very important topic of Cramer's Rule in matrix algebra. Cramer's Rule is an alternative method used to solve a system of equations. Cramer's Rule is especially useful because it can be applied to a wide range of problem types. We work numerous examples showing in step-by-step detail how to use Cramer's Rule to solve systems of equations in matrix algebra.
- Title from resource description page (viewed May 13, 2014).
- Gibson, Jason (Math instructor) , Director, Speaker, Narrator
Alexander Street Press.
TMW Media Group. , Production company
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|