Creating a new wisdom : the art & science of optimal well-being symposium. Does understanding the brain make us wiser? [electronic resource] / Daniel Siegel.
- Other Title:
- Does understanding the brain make us wiser?
Academic Video Online.
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : Psychotherapy Networker, 2012.
- Creating a new wisdom: the art and science of optimal well-being symposium
1 online resource (74 min.)
- Neuropsychology -- Research.
- This edition in English.
- System Details:
- data file
- You'd be hard-pressed to find anyone who's had more influence on integrating brain science with psychotherapy than clinician, researcher, and author Daniel Siegel. With his generative books, including The Developing Mind, Mindsight, The Mindful Brain, and The Mindful Therapist, he's brought a new breadth of understanding and insight to the reciprocal connections between the mind and body, and how to put that knowledge to practical use in our consulting rooms. Through his own clinical work, he's pioneered in exploring the connection among neurobiology, mindfulness, empathy, and the skills of psychotherapy, making us all smarter as individuals and more effective as professionals. His keynote poses the question: "Does our knowledge of brain science make us wiser?" His answer will illuminate the ways we can use our increased knowledge of our neurobiological wiring to enlarge our views of what it means to be human.
- Title from resource description page (viewed October 02, 2015).
- Siegel, Daniel J., 1957- speaker.
Alexander Street Press.
Psychotherapy Networker, production company.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|