Air war in Vietnam [electronic resource] / by Jonathan Moore.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- Pottstown, PA : MVD Entertainment Group, 2008.
- American history in video
1 online resource (59 min.).
- Vietnam War, 1961 -- Aerial operations, American.
- Documentary films.
- This edition in English.
- The U.S. air offensive in Vietnam was the most awesome display of aerial firepower yet seen. From the mighty B-52 bombing runs over the North to gunship strikes against Vietcong guerrillas, it spanned almost every type of mission and an extraordinary range of aircraft. This DVD uses the pick of combat footage to tell the full story, from the first U.S. adviser missions in the early 1960s to the massive and sustained operations a few years later. The U.S. footage is mirrored by footage from North Vietnamese sources, which show their anti-aircraft defenses in action and the effects of the U.S. bombing.
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2013. (American history in video). Available via World Wide Web.
- Moore, Jonathan. , Director
Martin, Jonathan. , Producer
Alexander Street Press.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|