Restraint Free Environments in the Long Term Care Setting [electronic resource] / [produced by] NEVCO Productions.
- Other Title:
- Restraint free environments
Academic Video Online.
- Naples, Florida : National Educational Video, Inc., 
1 online resource (29 minutes)
- Nursing home patients -- Restraint.
Older people -- Long-term care.
Restraint of patients.
- Instructional films.
- In English.
- System Details:
- data file
- The field of geriatric medicine has grown as our population has aged. As more health care dollars are being utilized by the elderly, legislative action has increased to ensure that the care is delivered in a cost effective and equitable manner. Nowhere is this interplay of new information and legislative regulation more evident than in the topic of restraint reduction. This program will examine alternatives for residents who display unsafe behaviors.
- Title from resource description page (viewed July 29, 2016).
- Alexander Street Press.
National Educational Video, Inc., production company.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|