Country line dance Volume 1 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- New York : Tezoro Productions, 2009.
- Dance in video, volume 2
1 online resource (59 min.).
- Line dancing.
- Instructional films.
- This edition in English.
- This Volume I Country Line Dance DVD begins with the fundamental steps needed to learn 1 to 4 wall country line dances. It also shows fun and easy ways to dance with a partner. This video is a great way to teach anyone how to follow a beat and create a great floor pattern at the same time! If you have never danced before it's not problem! This DVD is a Must Have for beginners as the instruction is clear, understandable, and all the steps are completely attainable. This DVD was designed to get absolute beginners looking good and confident in less than 2 hours. Filmed in HD and complemented by multiple camera angles with innovative and fun graphical elements, this program is perfect for bringing the Country Line Dance learning experience directly into your living room! In no time at all, you'll learn dance classics like the Electric Slide, the Cotton Eyed Joe, Cowboy Strut and the Cheeseburger, as well as brand new country line dances! Let's Country Line Dance!
- Title from resource description page (viewed Mar. 18, 2014).
Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2013. (Dance in video, volume 2). Available via World Wide Web.
- Assaf, Michele. , Director, Producer, Producer
Whaley, Summyr. , Choreographer, Performer
Alexander Street Press.
- Contained In:
- Country Line Dance, Volume 1
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|