Randolph keeps shades' cool factor, quality in U.S. [electronic resource] / produced by Bloomberg.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- New York : Bloomberg, 2013.
- Business education in video
1 online resource (3 min.).
- Branding (Marketing).
- Television news programs.
- In English.
- Peter Waszkiewicz, president & CEO at Randolph Engineering, talks with Tom Keene about his company's focus on quality manufacturing in the United States and how they keep the cool factor in their product. He speaks on Bloomberg Television's Bloomberg Surveillance.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Apr. 28, 2014).
Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2014. (Business education in video). Available via World Wide Web.
- Keene, Tom. , Speaker
Alexander Street Press.
Bloomberg News (Firm) , Producer
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|