Green dollars [electronic resource] / by Jean Bourbonnais.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- Montreal, QC : CinéFête, 2009.
- Architects of change ; season 3, episode 9
1 online resource (53 min.).
- Documentary films.
- This edition in English.
- In recent years, thinking green has become a profitable and somewhat inevitable strategy for industries. There is a lot of money to be made from the concept of ecology. Large businesses advocating sustainable development and integrating it throughout their practices, previously thought to be unconventional, are becoming more prevalent. Alain Lemaire (Kingsley Falls, Quebec), Édouard Clément (Montreal, Quebec) and David Labistour (Vancouver, British Columbia) are actively involved in this challenge.
- Title from resource description page (viewed May 9, 2014).
- Bourbonnais, Jean. , Director
Erikson, Sven. , Narrator
Alexander Street Press.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|