The year in fashion [electronic resource] : 1992 / by Videofashion.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- New York, NY : Videofashion, 1998.
1 online resource (48 min.)
- Fashion designers.
Fashion -- History -- 20th century.
- Documentary television programs.
- In English.
- "Bill Clinton was elected President. Boyz II Men broke pop chart records. The Prince and Princess of Wales separated. It was the year that lingerie looks took center stage and romance returned to fashion, but biker chic also ruled with leather and tattoos. Here's the best from the runways of the world: Christian Dior, Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Lacroix, Gianfranco Ferre, Romeo Gigli, Gianni Versace, Dolce & Gabbana, Vivienne Westwood, Jean Muir, John Galliano, Donna Karan, Calvin Klein, and Adrienne Vittadini."--Publisher website.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Jul. 29, 2014).
- Cardin, Marlene McGinnis. , Producer
Charney, Nicolas H. , Director
Alexander Street Press.
Videofashion Network. , Production company
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|