Videofashion specials. Volume 1, Episode 11, Beautiful brides [electronic resource] / by Videofashion.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- New York, NY : Videofashion, 2012.
1 online resource (24 min.)
- Fashion design.
- Documentary television programs.
- In English.
- "In this issue of Videofashion Specials, high fashion and wedding attire converge at Bridal Fashion Week Autumn/Winter 2012-13. One of the most influential bridal designers, Vera Wang casts a bewitching spell with her breathtakingly dramatic black and nude wedding gowns -- challenging tradition for today's modern women. Always the modernist, Douglas Hannant adds touches of romance to his eternally elegant dresses. Inspired by The Great Gatsby, Badgley Mischka duo, Mark Badgley and James Mischka, let each gown tell an enchanting story. For the more adventurous bride, Anne Bowen brings her red carpet aesthetic to a women's big day with a collection entitled 'The Language of Love.'"--Publisher website.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Jul. 10, 2014).
- Cardin, Marlene McGinnis. , Producer
Charney, Nicolas H. , Director
Alexander Street Press.
Videofashion Network. , Production company
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|