Videofashion designers. Volume 1, Episode 2, Alexander McQueen [electronic resource] / by Videofashion.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- New York, NY : Videofashion, 2012.
1 online resource (24 min.)
- McQueen, Alexander, 1969-2010.
Fashion designers -- Great Britain.
- Documentary television programs.
- In English.
- "Occasionally irreverent, frequently deviant, and always brilliant, the late Alexander McQueen was a designer whose legacy is to be neither overlooked nor undervalued. From subversively dressed models and extravagant productions to robotic cameras and futuristic reptilian prints, McQueen's dramatic showmanship was received with editorial acclaim, industry buzz, and celebrity approval from the likes of Lady Gaga, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Nicole Kidman. In 2011, a year after McQueen's untimely death, the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute honored the designer with a retrospective exhibit entitled "Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty," and today, McQueen's long-time assistant designer Sarah Burton continues to define the house's lavishly unconventional aesthetic."--Publisher website.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Jul. 8, 2014).
- Cardin, Marlene McGinnis. , Producer
Charney, Nicolas H. , Director
Alexander Street Press.
Videofashion Network. , Production company
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|