Let's get inventin'. Series 3, Episode 3. Home school train [electronic resource] / directed by Stephen McQuillan, produced by Luke Nola and Rachel Jean.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- Ultimo, New South Wales : ABC Commercial, 2008.
1 online resource (23 min.)
- Documentary films.
- In English.
- The 'Home School Train' is Dylan Court's answer to Auckland's traffic problems! Dylan is an 8 year-old student at St Thomas's School who has been inspired by the walking school buses around his area. Dylan has invented an electric pedal-powered train that all passengers ride to get to school. You can join your 'carriage' to the train as it arrives at your house on the way. You will beat everyone to school as the train can travel up to 15 km/hour!! Dylan not only impresses his mates by picking them up on the way but arrives to a cheering crown at school, proving that by thinking outside the square, all problems can have a delightful solution.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Nov. 21, 2014).
- McQuillan, Stephen. , Director
Nola, Luke. , Producer
Jean, Rachel. , Producer
Alexander Street Press.
ABC Commercial. , Production company
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|