Bullying and harassment in the workplace [electronic resource] : for managers / produced by Channel 1 Creative Media.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- Boronia, VIC : Channel 1 Creative Media, 2009.
1 online resource (11 min.)
- Bullying in the workplace.
- Instructional films.
- In English.
- Everyone has the right to work in an environment free from bullying, harassment, discrimination and violence. The incidence of workplace bullying and harassment is a significant problem in today's workforce. It can impact on your organisation socially as well as economically. Co-written by one of the leading Australian workplace psychologists this training video will dramatically explain to your managers: What is and what isn't bullying, how bullying impacts on the workplace as well as the victims and witnesses, the organisation's responsibilities, the various factors that may instigate workplace bullying and how to look out for them, some of the warning signs that an individual may be being bullied, steps that should be taken and how to go about the resolution process.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Oct. 27, 2014).
- Alexander Street Press.
Channel 1 Creative Media. , Production company
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|