Cutting edge communication comedy series. Giving managers feedback [electronic resource] / [produced by] Seven Dimensions.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- Melbourne, VIC : Seven Dimensions, 2012.
1 online resource (8 min.)
- 360-degree feedback (Rating of employees).
Executives -- Rating of.
Communication in management.
- Instructional films.
- In English.
- Marcus offers Carol the unique opportunity to give some feedback to Serena and himself. Carol enjoys being direct and damming, and Serena is taken aback. Marcus invites the team to give feedback to Carol in a group. She presumes her team loves her and will be glowing, but everyone except Casey has some critical feedback about Carol's leadership an communication style. Marcus is pleased to invite open feedback. Carol enjoys a unique opportunity to give some feedback to her managers. She is excited at the prospect of pointing out some of their shortcomings. And when Carol gives feedback to her nemesis, Serena, she doesn't hold back on criticism and attitude. Serena is taken aback. Marcus invites the team to give feedback to Carol in a group. She presumes her team loves her and will be glowing, but everyone except Casey has some critical feedback that is not all good news.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Oct. 27, 2014).
- Alexander Street Press.
Seven Dimensions Films of Australia. , Production company
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|