Learning à la carte. Corporate social responsibility [electronic resource] / [produced and directed by] Jim Curlis.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- Bendigo, VIC : Video Education Australasia, 2009.
1 online resource (15 min.).
- Social responsibility of business.
- Instructional films.
- In English.
- In this timely program, Ann Sherry, recipient of the Australian Centenary Medal for work in providing banking services to disadvantaged communities, discusses the wider benefits of corporate social responsibility and how to incorporate social responsibility in your organisation.
- Featuring: Peter Quarry, Ann Sherry AO.
- Title from resource description page (viewed October 29, 2014).
- Quarry, Peter. , Interviewer
Sherry, Ann. , Interviewee
Curlis, Jim. , Director, Producer
Alexander Street Press.
Ash Quarry Productions. , Production company
Video Education Australasia. , Production company
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|