Videofashion collections. Volume 4, Episode 36, New York [electronic resource] / by Videofashion.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- New York, NY : Videofashion, 2013.
1 online resource (24 min.)
Fashion shows -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Documentary television programs.
- In English.
- "In this issue of Videofashion Collections, Christian Siriano is dreaming of Russia for Fall 2013. Looking to Saint Petersburg's Mariinsky Theatre--and the glamorous women who frequent it--Siriano's tenth New York Fashion Week runway is his most opulent to date. Rich and textural visions of exotic Marrekech inspire womenswear and tailored Oxfordshire style meets the retro mood of David Bailey photography for menswear at J.Crew's presentation. Creative Director Chris Cox heads to the Antarctic for Nautica's 30th anniversary show, inspired by the dynamic expeditions of the explorer Sir Ernest Shackleton. Plus, Max and Lubov Azria pay homage to the wonders of nature with their body-con designs for Herve Leger by Max Azria."--Publisher website.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Jul. 28, 2014).
- Cardin, Marlene McGinnis. , Producer
Charney, Nicolas H. , Director
Alexander Street Press.
Videofashion Network. , Production company
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|