Videofashion collections. Volume 4, Episode 16, Paris [electronic resource] / by Videofashion.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- New York, NY : Videofashion, 2013.
1 online resource (24 min.)
Fashion shows -- France -- Paris.
- Documentary television programs.
- In English.
- "In this issue of Videofashion Collections, the Fall 2013 Roland Mouret woman is strong, polished and very French. Get a glimpse of a must buy trend for the season: rock chic. Vivienne Westwood looks to medieval European illustrations for her Gold Label collection. Plus, for Moncler Gamme Rouge, Giambattista Valli dreams of an adventure to the North Pole, where "a snowflake falls in love with a polar bear", shown through crystal embellishment, mimicking coats encrusted in ice, and trompe l'oeil fur details."--Publisher website.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Jul. 28, 2014).
- Cardin, Marlene McGinnis. , Producer
Charney, Nicolas H. , Director
Alexander Street Press.
Videofashion Network. , Production company
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|