Videofashion collections. Volume 5, Episode 20, New York [electronic resource] / by Videofashion.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- New York, NY : Videofashion, 2013.
1 online resource (24 min.)
Fashion shows -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Documentary television programs.
- In English.
- "In this issue of Videofashion Collections, inspired by the Tate Museum's "Pre-Raphaelites: Victorian Avant-Garde" exhibition, Anna Sui adds a romantic and bohemian vibe to her Spring 2014 collection. Peter Som puts his spin on surf culture for his Spring/Summer 2014 collection. Plus, at Creatures of the Wind, Shane Gabier and Chris Peters look to Greek mythology, particularly at Hyperborea, a paradise where the sun shines 24 hours a day and everyone lives forever, for their inspiration."--Publisher website.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Jul. 29, 2014).
- Cardin, Marlene McGinnis. , Producer
Charney, Nicolas H. , Director
Alexander Street Press.
Videofashion Network. , Production company
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|