Designer marathon. Volume 3, Episode 1, John Galliano. Part 1, (1984-2000) [electronic resource] / by Videofashion.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- New York, NY : Videofashion, 2008.
1 online resource (48 min.)
- Galliano, John.
Fashion designers -- Great Britain.
- Documentary television programs.
- In English.
- "When John Galliano graduated from London's Central St Martins School of Art in the early eighties he was a shy young designer with a quiet confidence who was already showing signs of future acclaim. Early in his career commercial success was elusive. Then, he created fashion history when he was named head designer of Givenchy. In short succession he was named to the even more prestigious position of creative director at the legendary house of Christian Dior. Once he had the support of fashion powerhouse LVMH behind him there was no stopping the creative brilliance of John Galliano."--Publisher website.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Jul. 20, 2014).
- Cardin, Marlene McGinnis. , Producer
Charney, Nicolas H. , Director
Alexander Street Press.
Videofashion Network. , Production company
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|