Conlon Nancarrow [electronic resource] : Studies for Player Piano No. 1 and No. 7.
- Other Title:
- The Ensemble InterContemporain : Modern American Music
Title of video source: A Concert of Modern American Music
Academic Video Online.
- London, England : Digital Classics Distribution, 2000.
1 online resource (82 minutes)
- Piano music.
- Filmed performances.
- In English.
- System Details:
- data file
- Recorded live from the Théâtre du Châtelet in Paris, this concert features the leading international exponents of twentieth-century and contemporary music, conducted by their musical director, Jonathan Nott. The programme played constitutes a journey through American music of the second half of the last century and includes Reich's Eight Lines; two Studies for Player Piano by Nancarrow; and two works by John Adams-his clarinet concerto Gnarly Buttons (soloist André Trouttet) and his Chamber Symphony.
- Title from resource description page (viewed November 13, 2015).
Performed Châtelet, Paris.
- Coles, Bob (Television director), director.
Trouttet, André, musician.
Wilson, Colin, 1956- producer.
Nott, Jonathan, conductor.
Alexander Street Press.
- Nancarrow, Conlon, 1912-1997. Studies, player piano, no. 1.
Nancarrow, Conlon, 1912-1997. Studies, player piano, no. 7.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|