Sovaia Coalala [electronic resource] / by Larry Thomas.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- New Caledonia : Secretariat of the Pacific Community, 2006.
1 online resource (12 min.)
- Coalala, Sovaia.
People with disabilities -- Fiji.
- Documentary films.
- In English.
- This is a story of a young woman who defied the odds, studied and graduated from the University of the South Pacific in Suva, Fiji in spite of being completely blind. It tells the story of Sovaia Coalala, the commitment to alleviating the plight of people with disability. Over the years, Sovaia proved herself until she attained her Bachelor of Education in 2005, majoring in Literature and Language, qualifying her to teach English in Secondary Schools. Sovaia Coalala's story is an inspiration to us all but more so to people living with disabilities.
- Title from resource description page (viewed September 16, 2014).
- Thomas, Larry. , Director
Alexander Street Press.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|